30 Chủ đề mới cho IELTS Speaking Part 1 từ Tháng 1 đến tháng 4 năm 2017:
TOPIC 1: CHOCOLATE
1. Do you like sweets or chocolate?
2. What’s your favorite flavor?
3. How often do you eat chocolate?
4. When was the first time you ate chocolate?
5. Is chocolate popular in your country?
6. Why do people like chocolate?
7. Do you think people use chocolate differently now than in the past?
8. Is chocolate good for our health?
9. Have you ever given chocolate as a present to someone? Why?
TOPIC 2: WALKING
1. Do you like to walk?
2. Do you like to walk on your own or with others?
3. Would you say that your city is a good place for walking?
4. Do people in your country walk a lot?
5. Do you think walking is important?
6. Do you think walking in the countryside is better than walking in the city?
7. What could be done to improve the experience of walking in cities?
8. What could be done to improve the experience of walking in cities?
TOPIC 3: CELEBRITIES
1.Who is your favorite celebrity in your country?
2.How do celebrities influence their fans in your country?
3. Do you like any foreign celebrities?
4.Would you like to be a celebrity? Why?
5.Do you think we should protect famous people’s privacy?
TOPIC 4: PUBLIC TRANSPORT
1. What form of transport do you prefer to use? Why?
2. How often do you take buses?
3. Can you compare the advantages of planes and trains?
4.How much time do you spend travelling on a normal day?
5. Would you ride bikes to work in the future?
6.What will become the most popular means of transport in your country?
7. Do you prefer public transport or private transport ?
TOPIC 5: BAGS
1. Do you like bags?
2. What types of bags do you like?
3. Do you usually carry a bag (when you go out)?
4. Do you have different bags for different occasions (or, different purposes)?
5. What do you put in these bags?
6. What sorts of bags do women like to buy?
TOPIC 6: HATS
1. Do you like to wear hats or caps?
2. What kind of hats do you have?
3. Where do you like to buy hats?
4. Is wearing hats popular in your country?
TOPIC 7: ART
1. Do you like art?
2. Do you think art classes are necessary? (Why?)
3. How do you think art classes affect children’s development?
4. What kind of paintings do people like?
5. What benefits can you get from painting as a hobby?
6. How often do you visit art galleries?
7. What kinds of things do you like to draw?
8. Is it easy to learn how to draw?
TOPIC 8: HOUSE
1. Do you live in a house or an apartment?
2. Which rooms do you like most in your house? Why?
3. Is there anything about your house that you would like to change?
4. Tell me something else about your house.
TOPIC 9: NOISE
1. Do you mind noises?
2. What types of noise do you come across in your daily life?
3. Are there any sounds that you like?
4. Where can you hear loud noise?
5. Do you think there’s too much noise in modern society?
6. Are cities becoming noisier?
TOPIC 10: HOLIDAYS
1. What do you do in your holidays?
2. Do you think holidays are becoming more and more important?
3. What kind of places do you want to travel to?
4. Do you prefer travelling alone or in a group?
TOPIC 11: FLOWERS
1. Do you love flowers? Why?
2. Which/What is your favorite flower?
3. Do you think flowers are important?
4. Are flowers important in your culture? (Give examples)
5. Do people in your country ever use flowers for special occasions?
6. What are the occasions when people give or receive flowers?
7. In your country, do people (ever) give flowers as a gift?
8. When was the last time you gave flowers to someone?
TOPIC 12: PHOTOGRAPHY
1. Do you like to take photographs? (Why?)
2. Do you prefer to take photos alone or with other people? (Why?)
3. How long have you liked taking photographs?
4. How (why) did you become interested in photograph?
TOPIC 13: JOB
1. What do you do?
2. Why do you choose this job?
3. What are the advantages of having your own business rather than working for someone else?
4. What do you see yourself doing in the next 10 years?
TOPIC 14: HOMETOWN
1. Has your hometown changed much since you were a child?
2. How could your hometown be improved?
3. Are there any changes you would like to make in your hometown?
TOPIC 15: ADVERTISEMENT
1. Are there many advertisements in your country?
2. Why do you think there are so many advertisements now?
3. What are the various places where we see advertisements?
4. How do you feel about advertisements?
TOPIC 16: Food/Cooking
1. Is food important to you? (Why?)
2. What kinds of food do you particularly like?
3. Is there any food you don’t like? (Why?)
4. What kinds of food are most popular in your country ?
5. Do you like cooking? (Why?/Why not?)
6. Who usually does the cooking in your home?
TOPIC 17: Names
1. Does your name have any particular meaning?
2. What’s the origin of your name? (or your surname)
3. Do you like your name?
4. What do your friends call you?
5. Did your family have a certain (nick) name that they called you when you were a child?
6. What names are popular to give to babies in your country?
TOPIC 18: Leisure Time
1. When do you have free time?
2. Do you think it’s important to have leisure time?
3. Do your friends ever come to your home in their free time?
4. Compare the way people in your country relax today and the way they used to relax years ago.
TOPIC 19: Sport/Exercise
1. What sports do you like? (Why?)
2. What sports are most popular in your country?
3. Are boys and girls good at the same sports?
4. What sports do children prefer?
5. Do you like to do daily exercise? (Why?/Why not?)
6. What are the advantages of doing regular exercise?
7. Where do people in your country usually exercise?
TOPIC 20: Swimming
1. Do you like swimming?
2. How often do you swim?
3. Where do you swim in your city?
4. Is it difficult to learn how to swim?
TOPIC 21: Weather
1. What’s the weather like today?
2. What’s the weather (usually) like in your hometown?
3. What’s your favourite weather? (Why?)
4. Do you like snow? (Why?)
5. Do you watch the weather forecasts?
6. Does the weather ever affect what you do?
TOPIC 22: Rain
1. Does it rain much in your country? (Where? When?)
2. Is there any part of your country where it doesn’t rain much? (Where?)
3. When (in what month/season) does it rain most in your hometown?
4. Can you remember any time when it rained particularly heavily in your hometown? (When?)
5. Does rain ever affect transportation in your hometown? (How?)
TOPIC 23: Television and Radio
1. What kind of entertainment do you prefer, TV or radio? (Why?)
2. How are radio programs and television programs different?
3. What programs do you like to watch/listen to?
4. When do you watch TV/listen to the radio?
5. Has television/radio changed much in recent years ?
6. How do you think TV/radio broadcasts in your country could be improved?
TOPIC 24: Indoor Games
1. Do you play any indoor games?
2. Do you prefer to play indoor games or outdoor games?
3. What indoor games did you play when you were a child?
4. Is there any particular indoor game that you liked (when you were a child)?
5. What sorts of indoor games do children play now?
TOPIC 25: History
1. Do you like (to learn about) history?
2. What historical event do you find most interesting?
3. Do you think history is important?
4. Do you like to watch programs on TV about history?
5. How (or. from where) do you get information about history?
TOPIC 26: Going Out
1. Do you like going out with your friends?
2. Do you often go out with friends?
3. What do you do when you go out?
4. Where do you go when you go out?
5. Do you prefer to go out with a large group of friends or just a few friends?
TOPIC 27: Patience
1. What do you think “patience” is?
2. Do you think patience is important?
3. Do you think being patient is an important part of being polite?
4. Would you say you are a patient person?
5. Have you ever lost your patience?
6. What do you become impatient about?
TOPIC 28: Plans and Goals
1. When do you plan to start that?
2. How do you intend to achieve that?
3. When you go abroad, do you plan to live in the countryside or a big city? (Why?)
TOPIC 29: Shopping
1. Are there many shops near your home? (What kind?)
2. Do you like shopping? (Why? Why not?)
3. Who usually does the shopping in your home?
4. How often do you buy something in a shop?
TOPIC 30: Birds
1. How do you feel about birds? (Why do you feel that way?)
2. How do people in your country feel about birds?
3. Are there many birds near your home?
4. Have you seen many different kinds of birds?
Lịch thi Năng lực Hoa ngữ (TOCFL) tháng 2 năm 2017
LỊCH THI NĂNG LỰC HOA NGỮ (TOCFL) THÁNG 2NĂM 2017
Ms Hoai Nam
ĐHKHXH&NV Hà Nội
Nguyễn Trãi, Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội.
Ngày19 tháng 2 năm 2017
Từ 28/11/2016đến 19/01/2017
Từ thứ 2 đến thứ 6
TTGDĐL, P.512A, ĐH KHXH&NV, 336 Nguyễn Trãi, Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội
Cô Hoài Nam
1.主辦單位︰駐河內臺北經濟文化辦事處。電話︰043-8335501#458,459，傳真︰043-2262114，電郵︰ firstname.lastname@example.org ; Website: www.tweduvn.org
4.考試分級︰分為3等(A、B、C)6級: A等: (1)入門級、(2)基礎級; B等: (3)進階級、(4)高階級; C等: (5)流利級、(6)精通級。每次報考1等包含2級。
l Ghi chú:
1. Đơn vị tổ chức: VP Kinh tế và Văn hóa Đài Bắc tại Hà Nội. ĐT: 043-8335501#458,459; FAX: 043-2262114; Email: email@example.com
2. Công dụng kỳ thi: Các thí sinh đạt yêu cầu đối với cấp độ dự thi sẽ nhận được “Chứng chỉ năng lực Hoa ngữ” do Bộ giáo dục Đài Loan cấp. Chứng chỉ trên có thể sử dụng vào các mục đích: xin việc, người sử dụng lao động ấn định mức lương, chứng minh năng lực Hoa ngữ của giáo viên tiếng Hoa, ứng viên xin học bổng du học, làm Visa du học.
3. Cấp bậc thi: Gồm 3 Bang được chia thành 6 cấp:Bang A: cấp 1 (Cấp nhập môn), cấp 2 (cấp căn bản); Bang B: cấp 3 (cấp tiến cấp, cấp 4 (cấp cao cấp); Bang C: cấp 5 (cấp lưu loát), cấp 6 (cấp Tinh thông). Thí sinh chỉ cần chọn 1 Bang cho 2 cấp thi.
4. Thời gian thi: từ 9h sáng ~ 11h00 sáng, Thời gian thí sinh bắt buộc có mặt tại phòng thi là 8h30 sáng.
5. Lệ phí thi: Mỗi Bang gồm 2 cấp thi, lệ phí 450.000 VND/Bang; lệ phí ưu đãi: 400.000 VND/Bang (điều kiện: thí sinh đăng ký thi chữ phồn thể).
6. Phát chứng chỉ: Sau ngày thi kết thúc 1 tháng sau sẽ cấp phát chứng chỉ và bảng điểm, ngày phát chính xác sẽ được công bố trên trang web của Trung tâm dữ liệu Giáo dục Đài Loan: www.tweduvn.org.