THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE ACT SCORE—including 8 full-length practice tests for realistic prep, content reviews for all test sections, techniques for scoring success, and premium online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the ACT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all test topics, including the Reading and Writing portions
• Thorough review of the skills necessary to help you ace all five ACT sections
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 8 full-length practice tests (4 in the book and 4 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills for each test section—English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and Writing
• Hands-on experience with all question types, including multi-step problems, dueling reading passages, and more
Online Access to Our Exclusive Premium Online Student Tools.
• Online practice exams to hone your test-taking techniques
• Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
• Customized multi-week study plans
• Exclusive access to college and university rankings
• College admissions and financial aid tips
• Special downloadable “ACT Insider” booklet packed with information about planning college visits, picking a perfect school, and writing standout essays
Cracking the ACT Premium 2019 Edition 8 full-length practice tests | The princeton review
Báo giá: Bản PDF: 100.000 VNĐ | Bản Sách in: 260.000 VNĐ
(Các bản khác của 2018 và 2017 Shop cũng có)
Liên hệ: Hotline/ Zalo: 0988.674.911 Email: Tailieuso@gmail.com
Barron’s 1100 Words You Need to Know – 6th Edition
A Barron’s best-seller for more than four decades, the brand-new sixth edition of 1100 Words You Need to Know has been expanded and updated with more―
- Word lists and definitions
- Analogy exercises
- Words-in-context exercises
All new words for students to learn are placed in the context of sentences that have been selected from well-known novels, plays, poems, newspaper editorials, and TV broadcasts. For optimal ease and enjoyment in learning, the authors recommend 15-minute sessions with this book. Over the years, thousands of students preparing for the SAT and ACT have relied on previous editions of 1100 Words You Need to Know as an ideal way to strengthen their word power. A new feature in the sixth edition is The Lighter Touch 100, a collection of 100 funny one-liners which use words from the book that you need to know.
Báo giá: Ebook: 30.000 đ
Sách in: 110.000 đ
Liên hệ: 0988674911. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Official ACT Prep Guide, 2016 – 2017
Everything you need to know about the 2016-2017 ACT test, with real full-length practice tests from the makers of the ACT!
The Official ACT Prep Guide 2016-2017 is the bestselling resource for students gearing up for the ACT test. This comprehensive guide walks you through the entire test experience, from registration through results, with expert advice straight from the test’s creators. You’ll find effective test-taking strategies, tips for boosting your score on the English, math, reading, and science tests, and detailed information on the enhanced optional writing test. Three new full-length practice tests help you assess your readiness so you can spot weak areas well in advance, and the ACT experts provide valuable advice on preparing both mentally and physically so you can manage anxiety and be fully confident on test day. You also get free online bonus content to help you start college on the right foot, including tips for preparing an application that gets noticed, getting into your first-choice school, being a successful student, and much more.
The 2016-2017 version of the ACT guide includes a number of changes, including reading test sections with two shorter prose passages and the enhanced writing test’s prompts. This guide provides a preview of what to expect for the entire exam, so you can go into the test feeling fully prepared and ready to excel.
The ACT is different from other standardized tests. It tests your accumulated skills and knowledge, so sheer memorization and vocabulary lists are unproductive prep strategies. For preparation strategies that actually make a difference in your score-and beyond-go straight to the source with The Official ACT Prep Guide 2016-2017.
Bản in: 170.000 VNĐ
Bản ebook PDF: 50.000 VNĐ
liên hệ: 0988674911 ( imessage / viber / zalo ) ; email: email@example.com