Colloquial English provides a step-by-step course in English as it is written and spoken today. Combining a user-friendly approach with a thorough treatment of the language, it equips learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in English in a broad range of situations.
Key features include:
- progressive coverage of speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
- structured, jargon-free explanations of grammar
- an extensive range of focused and stimulating exercises
- realistic and entertaining dialogues covering a broad variety of scenarios
- useful explanations of idioms throughout the text
- additional resources available at the back of the book, including a full answer key and lists of irregular verbs.
This second edition has been extensively revised and updated throughout, and includes up-to-date cultural information, an improved reference grammar and revised audio recordings.
Audio material to accompany the course is available to download free in MP3 format from www.routledge.com/cw/colloquials. Recorded by native speakers, the audio material features the dialogues and texts from the book and will help develop your listening and pronunciation skills.
Balanced, comprehensive and rewarding, Colloquial English is a complete English Language course and will be an indispensable resource for independent learners and for instructors and students on TEFL and EFL courses.
By the end of this course, you will be at Level B2 of the Common European Framework for Languages and at the Intermediate-High on the ACTFL proficiency scales.
Báo giá: Sách in: 90.000 đ / PDF: 30.000 đ
Liên hệ: 0988674911. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org