Quickly build the vocabulary and English language skills you need to score high on the TOEFL exam
The official TOEFL iBT consists of four sections—Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking—all of which require strong vocabulary skills. Vocabulary for TOEFL iBT covers all sections in depth, so you will be ready and confident on test day.
This indispensable study guide contains a complete review of all the major vocabulary topics, including prefixes, suffixes, root words, homonyms, idioms, and much more. At the end of each chapter, you will find practice questions with detailed answer explanations, test tips, and vocabulary strategies.
This comprehensive guide offers you:
- TWO practice exams with score reporting to focus your review
- A word list with more than 650 commonly tested vocabulary terms
- Convenient reference tables of common prefixes, suffixes, and root words
- Sidebars that supply helpful hints, word definitions, and real-world activities for anyone trying to increase vocabulary skills
- Complete information covering the TOEFL iBT application process and what to expect on the exam
Each year, more than 800,000 take TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language, internet based test); if English is not their first language, these students must pass the TOEFL to gain admission into universities where instruction is in English. In addition, TOEFL is also used to evaluate English proficiency by many government, licensing, and certification agencies, and exchange and scholarship programs. This book will help non-native speakers build or renew vital vocabulary skills. Featuring targeted practice, a verbal skills review, commonly tested words, and test-preperation tips, this book will help test-takers score high onthe TOEFL.
Báo giá: Bản mềm: 20.000 đ
Bản in: 50.000 đ
liên hệ: 0988674911 ( imessage / viber / zalo ) ; email: email@example.com