Ngữ pháp tiếng Đài Loan – Taiwanese Grammar
Taiwanese Grammar: A Concise Reference is an unprecedented guide delivering clear, straightforward explanations of Taiwanese grammar while offering insightful comparisons to Mandarin Chinese. Designed to be both functional and accessible, the text makes searching for topics quick and easy with fully cross-referenced entries and a comprehensive index.
Topics covered range broadly from parts of speech (nouns, verbs, adverbs, etc.) to grammatical topics (aspect, negation, passive voice, etc.) to special topics (terms of address, pronunciation, time, etc.).
This text is ideal for self-study and enables students at all levels to build a solid foundation in grammar.
Taiwanese (also known as Hokkien, Fookien, Amoy, Southern Min, or Fukienese) along with its variants is spoken by over 40 million people worldwide and is a member of the Chinese language family.
Features of this text include:
- Easy-to-use reference guide with cross-referenced entries and a comprehensive index
- 1000+ example sentences using everyday vocabulary rendered in Taiwanese, Mandarin Chinese, and English
- Character script for Taiwanese in accordance with the official selection of Taiwanese Characters by the Taiwanese Ministry of Education (2007)
- Romanization provided for both Taiwanese (Peh-oe-ji) and Mandarin Chinese (Hanyu Pinyin)
- In-depth guide to pronunciation using English approximations and full explanations on rules for changing tones (tone sandhi)
Sách dày 630 trang.
Báo giá: 120.000 đ
Liên hệ: 0988674911 Email: email@example.com