Select Readings Intermediate ( Oxford: linda lee and erik gundersen)
- These passages act as springboards into reading comprehension activities, reading skills development, vocabulary building, grammatical analysis and practice, and thought-provoking discussion and writing.
- Compelling topics such as Culture Shock, The Future of Technology, and Family Relationships encourage learners to make personal connections with the reading passages.
- A wide variety of text types includes newspaper articles, interviews, personal narratives, and essays.
- Extensive reading skill instruction in critical areas such as skimming and scanning prepares learners to read purposefully and effectively.
- A focus on vocabulary building skills; including using context and understanding word forms; helps learners improve their ability to handle unfamiliar words, while also expanding their vocabulary base.
- Full-colour photographs and fine art introduce the theme of each chapter.
- Culture Notes provide background information for terms and references learners encounter in the reading passages.
- Vocabulary glosses define challenging new words, phrases, and expressions in context.
- Full-colour maps help learners locate places mentioned in the reading passages.
- Recorded reading passages on the cassette introduce the voices of native speakers into the classroom.
Book + Audio CD
Báo giá: 60.000 đ (chưa ship) | Số lượng còn 01 cuốn
Liên hệ: 0988674911 email: email@example.com